What is speech and language therapy? Speech and language therapy services can address different needs, including speech sounds (how an individual says sounds in different positions of words) and language (expressive, receptive and social language). Services can also address: voice disorders, stuttering, and oral motor issues (swallowing, feeding).
Therapy sessions are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual with the goal of improving their quality of life and how it pertains to their communication skills.
Our speech-language pathology services include:
- Family-centered individual therapy
- Individually integrated therapy services within the preschool program classes
- Group therapy services
- Consultative services to staff and families
- Co-treatment with other therapists
- Community based evaluations/therapy (Head Start, other programs)